*Please contact us for more information regarding these opportunities.
Chief Financial Officer
A regional manufacturer in the construction industry is seeking a CFO to lead the financial and fiscal management initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Ten years or more financial experience including at least 5 years in a C-level (or near) financial leadership role
• Strong knowledge of GAAP
• Evidence of strong leadership and strategic / entrepreneurial acumen
• Experience in ESOP
• Construction industry experience
• M&A analysis, due diligence and/or integration experience
Well-established and growing Commercial Real Estate firm looking to add a Property Accountant. Client owns and operates a portfolio of real estate assets including shopping centers, office buildings, warehouse and flex space, industrial, and mixed-use throughout the Midwest and Southeast regions. The properties they currently manage generate over $40M in revenues. They have established a great culture, with a focus on development and growth of the individual, and the cohesiveness of the team.
The Property Accountant will be the primary point of contact and accounting support for assigned properties.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, along with 3 – 5 years real estate accounting experience is preferred, along with MRI system exposure.
An independent, employee-owned wealth management firm is seeking a Tax Manager or Director to lead and continue to grow their tax practice. Client manages over $1.4 Billion in client assets, providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management, with a focus on tax planning throughout the year. They also prepare tax returns for a number of clients and are looking to expand this service offering. Firm was named a 2019 ‘Best Places to Work’.
• CPA required
• Experience in preparing and reviewing individual tax returns
• Strong knowledge of tax reporting for investment income including partnership flow-through items, multi-state returns, and tax basis calculations
• Strong tax research skills
• Proficiency in CCH Axcess/ProSystem FX and BNA Income Tax Planner preferred
• Experience with trusts and small business tax returns preferred
• Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm and with clients
Senior WES Software Developer
A provider of automated material handling solutions for integrators and end users is looking to add a Senior WES Software Developer. The Warehouse Execution Systems (WES) Software Developers design and implement warehouse management solutions using the SmartMoves-WES product. This application-based work provides new and varied technical challenges from one project to the next. Application development and testing will take place in the office. Completed work is delivered and tested at the clients' facility.
• BSCS, BSCE degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of: C# (.NET)Core OR Java development experience
• Experience with development and implementation of Warehouse Management System / Warehouse Execution System Software
• Familiarity w/ MS SQL Server Database
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent client follow-through skills
• Flexibility to travel up to 25%
Small but well-established CPA firm on eastside of Cincinnati is looking to add a Sr Manager level CPA to help serve clients as their business continues to grow. Will consider candidates experienced in Tax and/or A&A, and Controllership.
Preferably 7 – 10 years’ relevant experience.
Great work environment; excellent growth potential (Partner potential within a year); work/life balance; flexibility.
Salary + Bonus + Commissions + Paid Overtime + Full Benefits package.
Small CPA firm in north suburb of Cincinnati specializing in serving non-profit organizations is seeking an experienced CPA to help serve their growing client base.
Position can be Full Time or Reduced Schedule/Flex schedule.
Must have compilation & Review experience. Controllership experience and exposure to non-profit clients strongly preferred. Tax exposure a plus.
Firm offer a relaxed, positive, flexible, and team-oriented culture. Little to no travel involved. Competitive salary with bonus potential.
Senior Tax Consultant
Tax-focused CPA and Advisory firm in the Blue Ash area is seeking a Senior Tax Consultant with 1 – 3 years tax experience.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial firm, working directly with partners and clients. The firm is invested in developing their people into true consultants and advisors.
The firm’s focus is domestic taxation of ultra-high net worth individuals, business owners, families, and their related entities. Client base includes: Real estate, manufacturing, independent physicians, private equity, venture capital, technology entrepreneurs, family offices, warehousing and distribution, quick serve restaurants/franchisees, public company executives, retail, and professional services.
If you are looking for a true consultative role, with a clear career path, and more balance in your life this is something you should explore.