*Please contact us for more information regarding these opportunities.
Client is a fast-growing Cincinnati based Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company in search of an experienced Accountant to support current and future growth. This position will report directly to the CFO/Controller and will be responsible for ensuring the completion of daily operational accounting functions.
• Participate in all general accounting activities including month-end close items.
• Manage accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment, entering invoices into accounting system and ensuring that expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
• Research invoice discrepancies and follow-up with vendors to resolve issues
• Manage accounts receivable duties including making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
• Create past due reports and actively follow-up with customers to collect receivables
• Review deductions from customers and find internal support for deduction. Work with sales department to follow-up with customers to resolve discrepancies.
• Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material; update records as necessary.
• Assist with preparing monthly financial statements such as income statement, balance sheet, month-end balancing and journal entries.
• Assists in the detailed preparation of the annual budget.
• Prepare financial analysis at the direction of management
• Reconcile all bank statements.
Small CPA firm in north suburb of Cincinnati specializing in serving non-profit organizations is seeking an experienced CPA to help serve their growing client base.
Position can be Full Time or Reduced Schedule/Flex schedule.
Must have compilation & Review experience. Controllership experience and exposure to non-profit clients strongly preferred. Tax exposure a plus.
Firm offer a relaxed, positive, flexible, and team-oriented culture. Little to no travel involved. Competitive salary with bonus potential.